After years of extensive research and development, epoxy has revolutionized the floor coatings industry. A perfectly formulated, permanently bonded protective coating applied to new, old or damaged floors resulting in an attractive, porcelain-like, impervious finish with excellent resistance to industrial and commercial traffic.
Concrete Finishes’ epoxy system is an environmentally friendly, cost effective, two component, 100% coating which contains no VOC’s (volatile organic compound), no solvents, or harmful fumes and virtually no odour. This flooring system is designed to provide superior functional and decorative properties, high chemical resistance and mechanical strength, excellent durability and adhesion to protect the substrate from wear, chemical attack, stains, mechanical stress and bacteria formation.
*CFI uses the only true 100% solid epoxy on the market. All other epoxies contain 2% – 5% solvents.
Ideal for high traffic areas and can be used in a variety of facilities including, heavy industry, manufacturing facilities, warehouses, hospitals, laboratories, institutions, schools, aircraft hangars, chemical/pharmaceutical plants and commercial areas. Approved by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency, these coating systems are also recommended for use in food and food related facilities such as abattoirs, breweries, canneries, dairies, fishery plants, food processing, packing plants and more.
Benefits of Epoxy Coating and Trowel Overlay Systems
- Mechanically bonds to properly prepared floors for a hard and abrasion resistant seamless coating.
- Will not peel, stain or wear unlike other floor paint.
- Carries the best warranty on the market.
- Long life span.
- This is an odourless epoxy product formulated without solvents thus reducing heath and safety concerns.
- Quick curing epoxy technology results in minimum downtime.
- Self-leveling epoxy is easily applied by brush, roller or squeegee to new or existing concrete, wood or tile floors.
- Can be applied to previously coated surfaces.
- 100% non-wetting.
- Scientifically developed to repair cracked and damaged floors.
- High degree of chemical, oil and gas resistance.
- Highly abrasion resistant.
- Controls dust and is easily cleaned and maintained.
- Anti-slip surface for added safety in wet areas.
- Ergonomically beneficial.
- High light reflectance enhances lighting.
- Available in virtually any colour and a variety of textures.
- Unlimited design capabilities for beautiful decorative results.